Bronze Biologic Spray Tan at Adamo – $35.00
The Safe and Healthy way to get a golden
bronze skin color.
Spray tanning is the easiest and safest way to get a healthy, dark, and sexy tan. With absolutely no sun required, it is by far the safest alternative to acquire a beautiful glow. It is recommended by The American Academy of Dermatologists, The Skin Cancer Foundation, and The American Medical Association. We are the only safe cosmeceutical non-toxic tan on the market. You know that overexposure to the sun has a great cancer risk and will accelerate your aging. You also know there is no safe form of UV tanning.
Bronze Biologic Tanning Recommendations
(what to do before you tan)
Step 1 (The day before your tan)
Shave all areas that you normally shave. DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting.
Exfoliate with a washcloth or one of our recommended skin products.
Step 2 (The same day you receive your tan)
DO NOT use any body lotion, body cream, make up or perfume the day
you will be tanning.
DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting.
DO NOT wax any areas of your body including your face the day the
day of your tan.
DO NOT put on any under arm deodorant (powders or lotions).
Wear dark, loose fitting clothing (NO tight fitting clothing, socks, or
tight fitting shoe apparel).
Cotton clothing is optimal (tanning bronzer stains will wash out of
most cotton clothing).
Please bring a bathing suite or underwear or other suitable tanning attire.
Bronze Biologic Tanning Recommendations (what to do after you tan)
Once your tan is applied, allow it to dry completely (we will ensure that your application is dry).
- We recommend that you wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your appointment.
- Any minor rub-off will easily wash out of most fabrics.
- Do not wet your skin for at least 6 to 8 hours after the tanning session.
- No shower or bath for at least 6 to 8hours (it is best to wait until the next morning.
- Your tan will last longer if you DO NOT bathe or shower the same day of your tan.
- We also recommend that you do not exercise or perspire excessively until the next day after your tan.
- Avoid touching or rubbing any tanned areas.
- All tanning colors will wash out of clothing and bedding.
- When you do shower or bath DO NOT scrub your body with a wash cloth (Use hand and soap only).
When showering or bathing DO NOT be concerned if some of the initial bronzer wash off. This is part of the spray on tanning process, and your skin will continue to tan.
- DO NOT exfoliate the skin for 7 days after tanning.
- Your tan will naturally fader over a period of days (each tan should last about 7 to 10 days.